Monday, December 19, 2005

So my Monday is almost over - they're always the hardest day of the week for me. I've been up noodling with my grades, trying to get them finished up by tomorrow. It's such a relief that all the tests and quizes have been graded and scores put into the computer - that's the most annoying part of this job. But now, everything is in and tomorrow I will teach the last lesson for this term. We still have classes on Wednesday, but we're not teaching a lesson - it's party day! :o) It's doesn't always seem like a "party" because at the end of the class time is when the students find out whether they passed or not. So that kinda puts a damper on things, but what can ya do? I'll be happy when this is all over and I'll be on that 17 hour plane ride back to the Mother Land. :o)