Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yay for snow! It finally began snowing here Saturday evening around 6pm. I had just woken up from my wonderful Sabbath afternoon nap, when I looked out the window and thought it was extremely foggy. But as I got closer to the window, I soon saw that it was snow. I haven't been outside all day today to take any pictures because it's SO cold. There was still snow everywhere tonight when I was on my way to class - some of it had melted causing the sidewalk to be iced over. Needless to say, walking to class was quite challenging - trying to keep myself from slipping and falling on my butt! They say here that once the first snow has fallen, the temperature drops even more. That, I'm not looking foward to, but indeed it has already become much colder. So the question is, will I survive the winter here?? :o)