Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Homeward Bound

It's crazy to think that I'm only 4 hours away from boarding the plane to fly home. I've been here for 8 months, and it's hard to believe that I'm on this side of the countdown. When I first came, I wasn't so sure how these long months would go for me - whether I'd survive or not! :o) All of that is about to be put behind me as I enjoy some time with my family, friends, and LOTS of Taco Bell! lol! :o) I told my roommates to be prepared for a much fatter Esther when I return. I'm planning to be eating in every restaurant that I've been craving food from for the last 8 months - not to mention deserts like cheesecake, key lime pie, and many others! It will be nice to recharge my body and mind so that I can come back and continue my work here for the remainder 4 months.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Christmas Carolina
(My sister Anita's baby)