Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I just walked into the door of my apartment here in Seoul, in quite a daze. Perhaps it's because I've been traveling for the past 29.5 hours, or maybe it was the hashrounds and egg biscuit I ate on the plane an hour ago that my sister had purchased for me back at the beginning of my trip. Yeah, I know, gross, but I was SOO hungry and I happened to have just 1 biscuit left after consuming 2 earlier during my flight from Chatt town to Chicago. Then those leftover hashrounds were all too tempting, so... :o)

Going home was probably the best idea I've had yet - I truly needed to for my own sanity. A true dose of "normalsy" is what my body and mind were craving. :o) The following pictures are just a few of the many pics I took while home - I'll share with you the highlights...

Dad and Carolina picking me up at the airport

Carolina was presented and dedicated on December 24th

Zoe Isabella was born to proud parents, Tanya and Gabriel